Earlier this year, I had an amazing opportunity to sponsor the holistic business event “Off the Charts” live, hosted by master online marketer and digital strategist Nathalie Lussier.
Nathalie has been making web sites since she was 12 years old, and graduated with a degree in Software Engineering and a job offer from Wall Street. In a gutsy move, she turned down this job to start her own business right out of college. Now running a six figure consulting company, Nathalie helps thousands of people all over the world get techy with it, and has been featured in Forbes, Inc., Venture Beat, Mashable, and Under 30 CEO.
Thanks to the kindness of Nathalie and her team, I have been introduced to countless women who are willing to share their love and support.
Luckily, you will all be able to connect with Nathalie and like hearted entrepreneurs at “Off the Charts” live in New York City, June 7-8, 2014.
Nathalie will train you based on her strengths, values, and quirks:
- Strategy without empathy isn’t worth following
- Competitive results stem from original ideas
- Simplicity sells: if you can’t understand it or explain it, don’t do it
- Fun, creativity, and love in business make it all worthwhile
- There’s no such thing as too many books or too many ideas
- “I make shit happen” is a sweet melody to my ears
- Launching is not a business model, but it can kickstart a business
- Women in business and technology will change the world
- Off the charts business results are possible for you, too
Click here to register, and be sure to check out the video with tons of feedback from "Off the Charts" 2013
See you all there!
Nathalie Lussier & the winner of the "Librarian Dominatrix" pendant, at Off the Charts live in New York city 2013
Featured: Plasma Ring in white bronze & Lighter ring in yellow bronze